Friday, July 15, 2011

Lovely Cousins

Happy Friday Everyone!! How is your summer going so far? This week has been kinda cold and drizzly, but the weather seems to be looking up for the better. Yeah for summer sun!

I have a layout today that uses some of my favorite photos. My sister-in-law took these photos of my kids and my niece during one of their visits. I enjoy using wallet sized photos on my layouts because I can add more photos and not be crowded. Wallets are the best for that.


I used the American Craft Abode line for this layout, I love the bright colors. And I love how the opposite side of the papers have a solid color that coordinates. So easy to put together a layout with these papers! I made some rolled flowers for the tag and added lots of jewels around the layout.


And more doilys cut with my SCAL software!


I love how close in age all 3 of these cuties are. I hope they group up to remain great friends! Hope you're having a fabulous Friday!! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

love those die cut doilies and rolled flowers! I grew up with no brothers and sisters but 6 cousins so cousins hold a special place in my heart and we are all still close :)

Joni M said...

Those die cut doilies are wonderful! The photos on this layout are so adorable! GREAT layout, Mara!

wendipooh13 said...

super fun page!!!! wow your niece and daughter look soo much alike!!! love the fun spiral flowers!!!

Sue said...

Very cute:) I think your daughter and niece look alike!

mustangkayla said...

Very cute layout! How fun to have cousins so close in age!

Diane said...

Great layout! This page will be treasured for a long time.