Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sweet Bookmarks

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I have been on vacation for the last 5 days, visiting family. We had a great trip and I am hoping to get my photos downloaded and edited soon. I hope to share some on the blog! Now I have to get my brain ready to go back to work tomorrow morning. No easy feat, that's for sure.

I have some bookmarks to share today that I made using the American Crafts Confetti collection. I loved the colors (I think I say that all the time!) but didn't really have any birthday photos to scrap. So I made some fun bookmarks for my kids and myself.


I cut long rectangles and rounded the corners and went from there. I used my Cricut to cut the sweet treats and added some jewels for sparkly accent. I didn't want these to be too thick, because they are supposed to lie flat between the pages of my favorite book. 
My kids like them, too!! I hope you've all been having a great summer. I am hoping to play catch up on all your blogs this week. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

These are so fun Mara! love the bright colors!

mustangkayla said...

What cute and fun bookmarks! Glad you had a good vacation!

Amanda said...

Super cute!

VanessaB said...

cutest bookmarks ever! i love the colors, too!

Rebecca Keppel said...

cute cute cute! I need to make some book marks--thanks for the inspiration! hope you're having a great week :)

Jodi said...

These are super cute!! I think I might have to make some bookmarks too!!! Great idea mara!!

Sue said...

Such cute bookmarks! Who needs a kindle?!? :)

melody said...

ok......like....those are YUMMY! nice touch with the doodlin chickie! you're such an inspiration!

BethieJ said...

Mara these are so CUTE!!! I LOVE that paper too! :) and that cricut cartridge .. I need to use both! ;)
Have a GREAT day!