Thursday, March 29, 2012

Papertrey Princess Challenge

It's my turn to throw down a challenge for my Papertrey Princess blogging group. I love to use my background stamps so this challenge is just that...use your background stamps on a project!

On my card I used the Background Basics: Geometric Set by Papertrey Ink. I usually reach for my polka dot background stamp set, so it's a fun change to use something different.


I don't typically use a color for the base of my card. I usually start with kraft or white cardstock, so this is a bit different for me. The paper is Momenta and the sentiment is from another Papertrey Ink set.


So break out those background stamps and get to work! I can't wait to see what you all create. Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

Laurel said...

What a pretty card!

wendipooh13 said...

what a bright, happy, pretty card!!!

BethieJ said...

LOVE it Mara!! FUN challenge too!!
Hope your day is GREAT!!!

Lee said...

Such a lovely, bright card. I haven't blogged for a while so I'm ready for your great challenge...thanks!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that geometric background and the orange! :)

Christa said...

Mara, I like how you used the 'true' orange with the white stamp..I am inspired, It is the perfect compliment to the Momenta grey. GORGEOUS!

Marybeth said...

This is a beautiful bright spring card! Love the way you used your background stamp Great challenge !

Rebecca Keppel said...

very pretty! and such fun colors!

VanessaB said...

the stamp makes a perfect background... doesn't take away from the pretty designer paper. very pretty. well done on that challenge :)