Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Legoland Happy

I was very excited to get some new Jillibean Soup papers in the mail right before my scrap retreat. The Neopolitan Bean Bisque collection and the Coconut Lime Soup collections were the first papers I packed in my scrap bag. I used the Neopolitan Bean collection for this layout...and yes it's another Legoland layout! At the time we went, my son was really into Bionicles and he loved seeing all these larger than life bionicles.


I layered lots of fun Jillibean papers, added some clouds cut on the Cricut, a Jillibean tag and some buttons. One fun thing (and maybe the ONLY fun thing) about packing for a scrap retreat is I actually go through ALL my scrap stuff and find hidden treasures. I found these fun hatched Thickers that went perfectly with my layout. I love that.


And I found some fun bling, too!!


I am digging the colors of these papers, I like the aqua and oranges together. I'm sure these papers will be popping up on more layouts in the future!

Happy Thursday and thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Another great layout Mara. Love the colours.

wendipooh13 said...

fun fun page!!!! LOVE the clouds and great colors!!!

VanessaB said...

awesome! great colors and patterned paper use. :)

Annette Allen said...

woohoo Legoland...that is a fun place to go...awesome layout...

Samantha Hauzer said...

Fabulous layout Mara! I wish we had Legoland here, Jack is lego crazy and I think that would just be heaven to him. It looks like so much fun!

Marybeth said...

Love the papers and layouts Mara. Cute kids and they look like they are having so much fun. We love goiing to legoland.

Michelle H. said...

Love this LO!!!
Love your amazing doodling!!
Very cool design!!

Aubree said...

What a fantastic layout!! Love those clouds and your doodling!

Rebecca Keppel said...

awesome layout--love those clouds!