Saturday, June 9, 2012

You're Sew Nice

Avocado Arts is turning 1 this month and is having a contest on their facebook page. They are giving away a 1 year subscription to their stamp club and all you have to do is post a project using their stamps on their FB page. I have a few sets by them and haven't really had the chance to play too much. I posted a card earlier this week using their retro chick stamp and I had the time to make another card.


Isn't that a cute spool stamp??!! I think it looks fun with twine wrapped all around it. Both the stamp and sentiment are Avocado Arts. The papers are Jillibean Soup and the doily is from my baking stash!


I hope you have a great weekend planned. We have birthday parties, BBQ's, and sleepovers this weekend. It should be fun. Hope you have a great Saturday and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Good Morning Mara...this card is adorable...Love the added twine..

VanessaB said...

oh i love this- the twine is perfect and love the butterflies, too. sew cute :)

Leah said...

So pretty! The pattern paper is so fun and I love the twine around the spool. Wonderful card!

Joyce said...

Sew pretty (sorry, I couldn't resist). I love how you have done the twine and how you used the doilies.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is sew adorable!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mara this is sew lovely! ;) I really like the doily background and those papers are fabulous.

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Mara! Love the spool full of twine!

Julia Aston said...

Love the flowered paper on this Mara - the pretty doily and fun 'thread' on the spool!

Christa said...

So sweet! I love how you wrapped the twine around the spool! those double buttons are a great ad!

Joni M said...

The spool with the twine is genius! I also adore this mix of PP! This is such a GREAT card!

Sue said...

"Sew" cute! You're amazing!

Marybeth said...

Love this card, hope you won. Super cute spool and fun way to add some color.

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE the twine on the spool stamp!