Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!

I've had a really busy week, mostly due to lots of baking projects!! I made Piggy cupcakes for my daughter's kindergarten class performance. They all did a performance of the 3 Piggy Opera, which is really the 3 little pigs with lots of cute singing!! Here she is taking on the role of Mama Pig. She's the one holding the microphone.



And the piggy cupcakes I made for her class after party!





A big marshmallow and some strategically placed black frosting. I heard one of her classmtes say...Why does my pig look angry??? HA HA! Those are ears, not eyebrows!! Now we are off to the kids school carnival tonight. The fun never stops around here!! Thanks for stopping by...

10 comments:

B said...

Super cute!

BethieJ said...

SOOO CUTE Mara!! I bet the kiddos LOVED them!!
have FUN tonite!

Unknown said...

OMG those cupcakes are awesome!

Joni M said...

The picture of the play is just precious!... AND those CUPCAKES!!! HOW FUN!!!

...Uhhh... FULL-MARATHON?!!! LOL! Nope, not me! Good luck!

Sarah said...

Hee hee....did you tell that kid the pigs look angry cause they have the swine flu??

I want video of Kayla!!!!!!!

IamDerby said...

Love your cupcakes!! So cute! I spent a lot of dollars at pti as well! I got 4 stamp sets!! Yikes!

lacylegend said...

pink peeps vs pink pigs.....
cupcakes and kayla = fun......

Diane said...

Your DD is so adorable! The cupcakes? WOW, do you want to be my mom? :)

peggysue said...

This is adorable! And your DD is adorable! I want pink pig cupcakes!

Shirley said...

Those must have been a hit! So cute!