Friday, May 1, 2009

Moments 2 Remember May Reveal!!

I am really excited to be bringing you the Moments 2 Remember May kit called Springtime Cheer. It features the Penny Lane collection from My Mind's Eye and it's a beauty! It was designed by our new kit designer, Sarah and I think she did a fabulous job.

Here are a few projects I completed with the kit. This first layout is of my kids and their cousin. They seriously have so much fun together.



This is my family, out to dinner and celebrating family birthdays!



My mom, sister, and I acting goofy at the scrapbook expo!! How stinkin' cute is that paper!!



And a few cards. I am loving the look of Kraft cardstock for a card base.




And a fun wood gift box I painted and altered. Would be great for any occasion, I think I might use it for teacher appreciate week next week at the kids school.



I have one more project that i'm going to save for another day!! If you made it this far, thanks for checking out my projects. And don't forget to check out our Travel Plans over at Moments 2 Remember this month. We are going on a month long trip around the world. So get your scrappy bags packed and come on over to the message board to join us!!! I'm getting ready for an inflight cocktail right now...

10 comments:

Val said...

Fabulous Stuff as always. You do such a great job. I love it all!

BethieJ said...

LOVE IT ALL MARA... (especially those stamps! :) )
Have a GREAT weekend!

Lisa said...

Simply AWESOME! Love what you did with the kit! And that inflight cocktail is sounding good about now! Enjoy!

B said...

Wow, look at all the great things you did with the kit! Awesome!

Joni M said...

Ooohh... look at the beautiful colors in that kit! I love it!

Diane said...

You've been busy! Very well done!

Courtney Baker said...

So cute! I love your layouts and your cards! You've been busy!

Katy Myhre said...

Very pretty love the colors!

IamDerby said...

Love your stuff, so much goodness I dont even know where to start. Love your cake below too, reminds me of one I made for my mom a long time ago.

Kristii said...

Love, love, love your new blog!!!! YOur projects are awesome too!! I absolutely love your cards!!!!