Sunday, May 3, 2009

Raspberry Suite Challenge #4

Here is this week's challenge for Dawn Mcvey...look at these great colors!!



And here is my card!!



I had fun with my white ink and Kraft cardstock. This was my first time doing that combination and I really like it. Although some of my polka dots look a bit splotchy, like I had too much ink on the stamp. Live and learn!! The stamps are from Papertrey Ink, as is the kraft and the polka dots paper and the buttons! The brown paper is Bazzill. Very simple and done, LOL!!!

Hope you had a great National Scrapbooking Day yesterday. We had a busy day doing family/kid stuff but I did manage to get that card finished! Now more family stuff today and the weather is beautiful. So we will be outside for sure!!

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

B said...

Very pretty! Love the fun butterfly and the buttons!

Lee said...

I totally love that butterfly. Your card is lovely. A great take on the colour challenge.

Sarah said...

Looooooooove this color combo and your card is fantastic. Specially the big butterfly (I can't get enough of those). I'll hvae to try stamping white!

Kristina said...

Love the polka dots! They look fantastic! I really like the little button accents you used as well.

Winter said...

Very sweet card! Love the polka dots!

Kathryn said...

Love everything about this card -- so wonderful!!!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the big butterfly, buttons and saying. Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Daniela F. said...

Simple and sweet! Beautiful card!!

Rose said...

What a pretty card! The butterfly and polka dots are so fun.

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card! LOVE the color combo! Hope you had lots of sunshine. I attended an outdoor wedding in the rain...sans tents! What I saw through the sea of umbrellas was beautiful! lol!

Kristii said...

I love those colors and you worked them perfectly!!!

Val said...

So pretty. I just love those colors. I wish I was able to play this time. Your card is awesome.

Diane said...

This color combo is one of my favorites! You did a wonderful job!

Serendipity said...

Great challenge card! Love the dots!

BethieJ said...

Mara I LOVE that card! So PRETTY!!
Hope your day is GREAT.