Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Come join the celebration!!

Color Me Daisy turned 1 this month and to celebrate, we are having a blog hop this weekend! Come on by and blog hop around all the Daisy Girl's blogs. Each will issue a challenge and you'll have all weekend to create your project. Link them back to the message board for loads of fun. Go to the Color Me Daisy BLOG for all the nitty gritty details. Can't wait to see what you all create!

I am camping right now, on the sunny (hopefully) beach. It's our last big trip for the summer. I am hoping to check in this weekend, but for now...hope you're having a great week and don't forgot the blog hop this Friday!!

3 comments:

Lee said...

I left you an award on my blog. Lots of hugs...

B said...

Hope you're having a good time!

Kristii said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time my friend!!!