Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Color Me Daisy!!!

Wow, I can't believe Color Me Daisy is 1 year old this month!! And check out this amazing kit being offered for August...Celebrate Summer!



If you have been trying to get your hands on some Early Bird from Cosmo Cricket, this is the kit for YOU!! It's packed with Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin and some really fun embellishments. Michelle also offers some really cool add-ons as well. Here is my first layout, I just love these pics of my daughter. She is SO happy at the beach!!



The reds and yellows in the kit are fabulous. So great for fun, sunny, happy layouts!! Here is one more I did. My mom and my daughter love to bake together!!



Make sure you check us out at Color Me Daisy this month. We are having a blog hop and cyber crop the weekend of August 15th to celebrate our birthday. I will have more layouts to share this week, so don't forget to come back!! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

JoanneK said...

These pages are super!!!! Love your work!

BethieJ said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the layouts Mara.. that Kayla is to darn CUTE!!! I will have to pop over to CMD!

B said...

Oh these layouts are so awesome! Love your LOs! I really need to get started on my wedding and honeymoon pages! But I can't seem to focus that long. Heehee!

Joni M said...

Kayla takes the cutest photos! I ADORE the layouts. Great work as always Mara!!!

Sarah said...

Those are too cute! I always love your LO's!

Shirley said...

Those layouts are so cute and love the fun papers in that kit!