Yeah! It's Friday!!! And today I decided to do my Friday favorites on Friday. Novel concept, huh?? In honor of it being the last day of summer (my kids go back to school Monday) i've tried to narrow down 5 great summer memories from this summer. Here goes...
1. My sister and her hubbie visiting over 4th of July. I LOVE that she will take these crazy photos with me!!
2. Camping in Mammoth. Just pure gorgeousness. And really awesome geocaching!
3. Seeing my kids read together. Kayla's reading really blossomed this summer and it was neat to see Kevin helping her.
4. Watching Kevin and Kayla learn to boogie board. Kayla just loved it and could do it by herself after the first lesson!
5. Taking my kids to the splash park. It was our first time there and even though the water was freeeezing, the kids could not get enough!
There were lots of other great memories this summer. I can't believe it's time for the kids to go back to school. They are looking forward to it so I hope the first couple of days go well. Have a great weekend everyone!!