Yes, I know it's Saturday. But i'm doing Friday favorites today!! I'm such a rebel. Hee hee!! I'm going to share 5 photos that I took on vacation. We spent the day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium and it's definitely one of the best aquariums out there. So many really cool native California species, we had a great time. So...here goes...my top 5 photos...
1. The seajellies are amazing.
2. Penguins!! Obviously not California native, but they sure are cute.
3. The Giant Kelp Tank, I could watch this tank for hours.
4. China Rockfish, so many cool bass and rockfish in the kelp tank!
5. The Giant Octopus. This guy was sooooooooo cool!!! No flashes were allowed, so my photo is blurry. But I still think it's cool!
What a great visit we had. I hope it's not 10 years again before we get back to the aquarium. We are going to the Farmer's Market later this morning and that's about it for plans today! Hope you're all having a great Saturday!