Thursday, May 22, 2008

Reveal Day!!!

Actually, reveal day was May 15th at Scrapbooker's Club House, but things have been so busy I haven't been able to blog share. So, here I am to blog share! The Pink Paislee paper is my favorite paper in a long time. The layouts pretty much made themselves. I also had vinyl Thickers, a Hambly transparency, self adhesive clear journaling spots from American Crafts and lots of Pink Paislee punchouts to work with. I absolutely loved this kit!






Lots of good stuff in the gallery over at Scrapbooker's Club House! Come on over and see.

2 comments:

Jennifer Roach said...

Mara, you did some AMAZING work with this kit! I'm lifting at least half of your stuff :)

Scrapping The Music said...

I so LOVE those papers! I have some, but have not worked with them yet. Beautiful job!!!!