Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Color Me Daisy "Sweet Romance"

February's kit from Color Me Daisy is SOO sweet...Bittersweet that is!! It has loads of goodies from the Basic Grey Bittersweet line. It also has paper from American Crafts 'Romance' line. Just look at all this goodness!!


I had a blast playing with this kit, such beautiful colors that are not just for Valentine's or love layouts.





For this project, I used the cardboard insert that came in some packaging (probably left over from the holidays!!), tore it up a bit, added a layer of pink acrylic paint and then added photos, papers and embellies. This is proudly displayed in my office at work! Those are some of my favorite pics of my kids right now.





And some cards! I love this 4x4 size!!



I cut the scalloped squares with my cricut, then added a score line so I could put the two together to make a card. This kit was great fun with beautiful colors. Don't forget to check out the CMD message board. We just added 2 new Daisy Girls and have lots of new challenges up for February!! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

BethieJ said...

SOOO CUTE Mara!! What a fun kit! I LOVE that BG bittersweet!
Have a GREAT week!!

Joni M said...

What a beautiful kit! I love all your projects, but especially that wall hanging! CUTE STUFF!!!

Shirley said...

Love that kit and you did a fantastic job with it! Awesome stuff girl!