Saturday, June 27, 2009

Friday Fav's

Again...on Saturday!!! Here are my 5 favorites at the Farmer's Market this morning...

1. Kettle Corn! 1 bag of kettle corn = the kids are good at the farmer's market. Hee hee...



2. The real corn. I love fresh corn on the cob!



3. Fresh Flowers, so pretty!



4. Berries, berries, and more berries. The kids just love the raspberries!



5. Free samples. The peaches and nectarines at this stand were to die for, bought a big bag of both!



I'm so happy there is a farmer's market in our town now. It's pretty small, but I still found everything I wanted and it's all so good. I got a big 2 pound bag of cherries, too. SO yummy! Hope you're all having a good weekend!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Love your farmer's market shots! Doesn't it seem that food tastes so much better when you buy it there?! That raspberries look delish!

Joni M said...

It looks exactly like our local farmer's market. Even the free sample hutch is the same! I used to go all the time, but not any more... ours is Friday 9-2pm.

BethieJ said...

Mara I do the SAME thing with the kettle corn! ;) Everything looks yummy!!!