Monday, August 2, 2010

Quick Monday post

Hi Everyone, Happy Monday!! It's back to reality for me today. We were on vacation all last week (so glad I can schedule posts) and I was back at work today. At the moment, I am trying to finish up dinner dishes, get the kids clean and in bed...because tonight is The Bachelorette finale and I can't wait. So...this is going to be a quick post. I wanted to share a card I made with some leftover Jenni Bowlin goodies I got from the Croppin' Paradise store. The papers were too pretty to waste any scraps!


I bought a pack of doilies in the cake aisle at Michael's and love them! I thought they went well with the flower papers and the Jenni Bowlin butterfly.




And I made a matching tin, super easy. Just created a little band for the tin and cut a flower on my Cricut. This will make a cute little gift!



Can you guess how long those peanut butter cups lasted in that tin?? NOT very long...when I want to give it away, i'll have to buy more. Hee hee!!

So, are you watching The Bachelorette tonight??? I can't wait to see what happens!!

10 comments:

Sue said...

That little tin is darling, especially with the pb cups!

Have fun with your show, but I've never watched it...

Joni M said...

Happy Monday to you to, Mara! I can't believe it's August already... summer is flying by! This is an adorable set... how did you know peanut butter cups were my favorit? hehehe...

Rebecca Keppel said...

Welcome Back! Hope you guys had fun. I love that card and gift box--the Kraft looks so nice with the Jenni Bowlin.

Monique said...

How creative.. I love all the texture!! :)

Leah said...

OH! I love this so much:) Such a sweet little ensamble...will have to pick up some doilies myself!

IamDerby said...

super pretty card, love the white doily with all the red. I watched the Bachelorette. I figured she would pick Roberto but I felt very bad for Chris.

mustangkayla said...

Cute, cute cute card and tin!

Michelle Whitlow said...

oooh, super cute!!

BethieJ said...

Mara this is so CUTE!!! The funny thing is I am gonna make up a similar card for a sketch challenge I found on line!! That tin is just to CUTE! What a fun set!!!
Hope you had a GREAT time camping!! and NOPE dont watch the Bachelorette.. but hope it was good for ya! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet gift ensemble Mara! Love the mix of the butterfly & lace doily on the card!