Thursday, December 16, 2010

Candy Cane Kiss Cookies

It has begun...the holiday baking extravaganza has begun!!! I haven't been doing much crafting with paper this week, but give me some real butter, flour, and sugar and i'm a crafting queen!

On the menu today...Candy Cane Kiss Cookies.


Chocolately cookies with semi-sweet chocolate chips, topped with a candy cane Hershey Kiss!


You may have eaten a chocolate cookie in your day, even maybe a chocolate chip chocolate cookie. But how about one with the cutest little candy cane kiss on top???? Never? Well...that needs to be fixed immediately.


Candy cane Hershey kisses can be found at target and the recipe for these delightful cookies can be found at Our Best Bites: Candy Cane Kiss Cookies

I am trying my hardest to stay in my exercise routine during this holiday season. Boot camp, running, I do make it a priority to fit it in during the holidays. But if you see me running down the street with one of these cookies in my hand, don't try to catch me!

Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

Sue said...

These look so festive and pretty with the peppermint kiss! I actually have some of them in my pantry, but have yet to use them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rebecca Keppel said...

oh my those looks so good! It is actually a bit chilly today--I would love to sit down with a couple of those and a cup of coffee :)

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh love that combo, I'm going to have to try those!!!!

B said...

Oh yum yum yum!

Cecelia said...

These look super yummy! Now I have to go find something to satisfy my sweet-tooth...lol

Hugs
Cecelia B

Heather Baird said...

Really pretty! I haven't made anything minty this year. Love these!

IamDerby said...

These look delicious!