Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Reveal Time!

I am really excited about April's reveal at Moments 2 Remember. The paper this month is called Abbey Road by Bo Bunny and it's seriously gorgeous. I know I say that all the time, but the blues and greens are just so great. I'll get right to it. :-)

I love the green tea frapps at Starbucks and I found a much lower calorie recipe online and now I make them at home all the time! Yum!!






My two sweet kiddies...holding hands in the park. No, I didn't bribe them for the photo...as far as you know. Hee hee...





And my little scientist!


I bought these wood letters at the Scrap Expo and couldn't wait to alter them. This paper is so much fun, I didn't have to add very many embellies other than a few buttons. I'm putting this on the top of my scrap hutch.







And with some of the scraps, I made some fun gift tags. I gave these goodies bags away this weekend to friends. They were stoked!!




I also have a fun little Easter Basket tutorial which i'll share with you soon. Come on over to Moments 2 Remember this month. We always have fun challenges and try to earn your Diva charm for the month!! There was no fooling around today, nobody played any pranks on me. Which is a good thing!! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

GORGEOUS work girl, love each and every project!!!

Joni M said...

I love the green and blue with the grey! Gorgeous colors! BTW, did I tell you I tried the Green Tea Frap you shared? I found the Matcha powder at the Japanese market. We haven't made it for a while (since it got cold)... you are making me crave it NOW! LOL!

robin said...

thank you for sharing your beautiful projects from the April M2R kit!! I appreciate it! :)

*If anyone purchases the M2R kit, please let me know that MARA sent you over and I will throw in some EXTRA'S for you!!!

Have a fabulous day!
Robin :)

Kristii said...

Absolutely awesome work!!! I love every single project!!! You rocked the kit girl!! You totally inspire me!!! HOpe you have a great weekend!

Gina said...

Beautiful projects!!!!! Soo...do you have the recipe for the green tea frap? That sounds amazing!!!

Kim, kimmy, kimmie said...

Mara,

Everything is just beautiful. I LOVE the green and black combo. Your altered letters are fantastic! I am super jealous that you had to turn on the AC the other day! We are suppose to hit 70 today and we are headed out to our river cabin for the day, so cross your fingers for us! Have a good Sunday!