Friday, November 4, 2011

November Citrus Tree Studio

Happy Friday everyone!! The November Citrus Tree Studio kits go on sale tomorrow, but i'm going to give you a sneak peek today. This kit really put me in the mood for the holidays and it was fun to pull out photos from holidays past to create some layouts.



I created a photo collage at Walgreen's of random photos from Christmas morning. I printed it out 8.5x11 and then added it to a 12x12 piece of cardstock. Some fun tags, baker's twine, and journaling spots round out the layout.


Now that I look at this layout, I'm thinking it needs a title. At the time, I decided to use the title on the journal spot as my layout title but now I don't think it works. The layout looks a little bit naked to me. Should I go back and add a title? Across the top? What do you think?

Anyway, stop by Citrus Tree Studio tomorrow for a full reveal of this kit and there is another kit being offered this month. Lots of goodies going on sale tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Friday!

10 comments:

Joni M said...

You're the expert :oD
but, I think the title looks GREAT where it is!
The only thing I might add is a border around the layout with black pen.

I ADORE that photo of you daughter! Look at the expression on her face! Wonderful layout as always, Mara!

wendipooh13 said...

what a great page and all those pics on the page!!! looks wonderful!!!

Michelle H. said...

Love your LO!!
Love the papers too!
I would add something around the edges of the paper too a border or maybe some rub ons somewhere?
Have a wonderful weekend!

Rebecca Keppel said...

So cute! I love the photo collage and the tags like gift tags :) Maybe you could put the title on the tags?

VanessaB said...

i love those collage pages. i got addicted to them one year. lol! love your lo! maybe a little something at the top left corner- my eye goes down to all your journaling. such a fun page! :)

Terri said...

Great layout! Love all the different elements and the photos.

Teresa Jaye said...

Mara this is really pretty. I love the three panels of pp and the collage photo was a great idea. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! Have a great weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Love your Christmas page! I especially love all of your photos and your hand written journaling! The tags sticking out is a great touch too!
e.

melody said...

what a beautiful lo mara! lovin those tags...and that journaling card..with the lil stocking..how cute! and oh..that pic with your dd with the apron and hat..how cute is that! so adorable! fabulous work as always!

Angi Barrs said...

WOW...what a fabulous page. I love all of the adorable details. :)