Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One more project

I have one more project to share from the November Citrus Tree Studio kit. I loved the blues and purples in this kit, so pretty and wintery without being too Christmasy.


Lots of distressing on this card, with a big bow and some buttons. I loved the punch-out tickets that came in the kit!



I hope you're having a good week so far. Lucky me caught my family's cold (a family that is sick together, stays together) and i've been battling it all week. I am hoping to be better by this weekend, we have holiday decorating and shopping to do!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

VanessaB said...

LOVE the purple non traditional color for Chirstmas! so pretty!

Joni M said...

What I love about the whole family being sick is bringing out blankets and pillows. We'd curl up on the couch together to watch a movie. When the kids were little, it was always Barney's Imagination Island... I was glad when the kids out grew Barney, lol!
Hope you all feel better soon, Mara!
I LOVE the card!

Terri said...

Great card. Love the colors and the tag is cute too! Sorry to hear you are sick now. I hope you feel better soon.

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh love the wintery card!!! cute.. hope you all feel better!!

Monique said...

Hi Mara :)... Such a cute Holiday card... I just love these new colors for Christmas..:)

melody said...

what a beautiful card ~ love those soft mauve colors..and that yummy ribbon ~ just scrumptious!