Monday, August 29, 2011

Another Altered Frame

Happy Monday everyone! In my neck of the woods this weekend it was hot hot hot!! My kids were red faced by the 3rd minutes of their soccer games. We spent all day Saturday on the soccer field and all day Sunday at the pool. It was nice!

I have another altered frame to show you today. I made THIS ONE for my daughter and took some inspiration from that one for this one. Scraplifted myself, I guess you might say.


This was another dollar frame from the craft store that I had in my stash. I used some great Bo Bunny Crush papers to make this one pink and black and super girly. I am in love with these rolled flowers and I seem to be making them quite a bit and putting them on everything. I also used some Smooch accent ink to rim the flowers.


I used my Cricut to cut out the triangles for the banner and the curly pieces. I am loving my Cricut right now, too!!



Lots of my favorite things on this frame right now...bling, rolled flowers, ribbon, and baker's twine!!

And if you are looking for a great design team to be part of, please check out Scrapbook Express. They are a great store and are having a Design Team Call right now!!!! Please go check out all the details HERE. You don't want to miss this opportunity.

Thanks for stopping by today, friends!!

12 comments:

Aubree said...

Gorgeous...love the rolled flowers!

mustangkayla said...

Super cute frame!

wendipooh13 said...

love that!!!! sooo cute and great flowers!!!

Joni M said...

Aren't die cutters GREAT! I know that I can't scrap without my Sizzix! Love the frame, Mara! TFS!

VanessaB said...

love it! great colors :)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love those flowers!

Monique said...

Hi Mara!! What a cute frame..Love all the details... rolled flowers (check), bling (check), Bakers Twine (Check).. Yup the full meal deal ..Love this!! Hope you had a wonderful summer!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Awesome frame! I love the swirls, but the best is that it started as a $1 store item and is now a treasured gift!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute frame Mara! Love the rolled flowers!

Sue said...

Love the flowers, but the banner is my favorite feature:)

Jamilie said...

love THIS!! I have this frame sitting at home...

Anonymous said...

I love every little thing about this frame! :)