Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thank You PSA Essentials!

I was honored and flattered and super excited to be asked by Libby to design for PSA Essentials last August. I've had tons of fun playing with their Peel & Stick stamps. There are so many designs to chose from, there's a stamp for every occasion! With their stamps I saw my designs on the Home Shopping Network and scored my very first magazine publications. It's been a really fun year!! While my design term is coming to and end, I still will be a contributor to the PSA Stamp Camp blog. So keep checking the blog, there are lots of fun blog hops and giveaways coming up.

Here is my last project for PSA...recipe cards. Very appropriate considering how much I love to bake. These cards are 4x6 sized and I printed all the recipes on my computer right onto cardstock. I loved going through all my stamps and finding a stamp to match each recipe.


First up...Cran Raspberry Fizz. This drink is a favorite for bunco nights! I used a stamp from the Life's a Beach collection.


Here's a fun recipe for Halloween. I used their great Skelanimals stamps. These are too cute!


And a great chocolate cookie recipe. The ingredients are on one side and the instructions are on the other side of the card, I couldn't fit it all together. The stamp is from the Smirk Many Moods set.


Wouldn't these be a fun gift for a bridal shower?? Some great recipes to get the bride started off right. You have to package them up all nice and cute, right? These 4x6 cards fit perfectly into a glassine bag and look great with one of PSA's custom kitchen stamps.


You can get any name customized on the stamp. Maybe even get the bride-to-be her own stamp, too!


A big thank you again to PSA Essentials for having me on their team. They are coming out with some new exciting products in the future, so keep your eye on the Stamp Camp blog!

Thanks for stopping by today!

9 comments:

VanessaB said...

loooooove these! so perfectly paired with their recipe! you're so creative :)

Unknown said...

Oh so creative! Love the recipes cards...what a great idea! Great job and congrats on a great year!

mustangkayla said...

Super cute project! What a great gift idea!

Terri said...

Great idea. They would make a great gift for a bride too.

Kim said...

These are so much fun Mara!!

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK...so fun & cute. Perfect for recipe cards. :)

Libby O said...

I have loved working with you Mara! You are such a talented designer. So glad you will still contribute! XOXO Libby

Rebecca Keppel said...

CUTE! Love the idea and how you put them together and packaged them too! I think they are a brilliant shower gift :)

melody said...

wow ~ those are kewl! lovin the lil envie for the cards, too! and you always have the yummest recipes!