Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Packaging up treats

Remember this post a few days ago, about Back To School Treats? Some of those treats would be nice teacher gifts, perhaps, for the first week of school. And when you spend the time to make some homeade treats, you want to package them up all nice and pretty!


I used the PSA Essential Super Star set for this bag and card. I repeated the apple stamp all over the card and added a fun You Rock sentiment. And a big tied red bow because I think they are pretty.


I also stamped the apples to tie in the gift bag. Some baker's twine and matching yellow paper round out the bag.


See my fun uneven stamping? I was trying to make it look uneven and distressed. Really, I was. I also double tied my baker's twine. Because you really can never have too much baker's twine. So make something yummy, then package it up all nice and yummy. It's a win-win.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

8 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Love this treat bag and card!!
Love how you used the apple stamp so clever and so fun!!
Awesome projects!!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable gift set. Love that You Rock stamp. :)

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow that is such a fun idea!!! lovin that stamp!!!

Joni M said...

If you are putting treats that you made in there, I'd say it's a TRIPLE-WIN! Great idea, Mara! TFS!

lacylegend said...

luv the colors....twine is so cute. luv.

Carolina said...

Lovely!

Rebecca Keppel said...

now that would be much loved and appreciated by a new teacher! love the little apples!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute treat ensemble Mara!