Friday, August 19, 2011

Back To School Treats

Is it Back To School time for you all? With school starting for us next week, i've been going through my recipes to find something special to make for the kids on their first day. It made me realize that I have quite a few good recipes that would make a good treat or snack for your kids. Maybe not everyday, because some of these are definite indulgences. But to surprise your kids with something special after school would be fun!! Here are some fun recipes to try:

M&M Rice Krispies:


Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars:


Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies:


Homeade Kettle Corn:


Peanut Butter Cup Cookies:


Chocolate Dipped Frozen Bananas On A Stick:



Andes Mint Brownies:


Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies:


If you want the recipe to any of the above goodies, click on the name link and it will take you my original post where I have the recipe. Even if you don't have kids that are going back to school, there is always time for a little baked goodie in your life!

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Heather Baird said...

Wow - incredible round-up of back-to-school goodies! Wish I could sample them all. :)

xo

wendipooh13 said...

what a yummmmmmmy post!!!! I've tried almost 1/2 of those recipes from you so thank you!!! the oreos cookies are still my FAVES!!!

Michelle H. said...

WOW!! Everything look so yummy!!
The peanut butter bars and cupcakes look so delish!!
I will have to try some of these soon!!
TFS!!

Sue said...

What lucky kids! :)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Good golly girl, I gained 50 pounds just looking at this!

VanessaB said...

yyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm!