Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A really fun Guest DT Spot!

I was lucky enough to design this month with a beautiful kit from Moments 2 Remember! It was packed full of all sorts of goodies from Making Memories, some beautiful flowers and lacey border and Stickles! Here's what I came up with.



I stitched a pipe cleaner on that last layout to make a stem for that pink and black flower. And I made tons of cards. I just couldn't let one piece of paper from this kit go to waste!!



It was a really fun, bright kit to work with. Thank you Robin over at M2R for the opportunity!!!

3 comments:

Kristii said...

Love your work girl!!! Awesome!! So glad you joined us over at LRS too!!!

BethieJ said...

Mara~ LOVE it all!! That photo of your sister is so PRETTY!! I love the kiddos photos too!!! and your cards are to CUTE!! Great job!!!
Have a GREAT day!!!

Karen said...

Love everything you did with the kit Mara! :)