Friday, October 21, 2011

Ain't nothing but a Bling thing

Happy Friday everyone!! It's been a long crazy week and i'm very happy it's Friday. I have a quick share today. It's a card I made for the Scrapbook Express blog challenge to use bling. Why, yes...I think I will use some bling.



These are papers from the Hometown line by Pink Paislee. I tried to focus on the greens and blues in the paper and I really love this card turned out. The bow is sitting just right, I love when they do that. Sometimes I spend 15 minutes trying to tie a darn bow, but this time it came together so nicely. And that big bling swirl...LOVE!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a fabulous fall weekend!

10 comments:

Jodi said...

this card is sooooooo pretty Mara! I love the bling (of course!) and LOVE the stick pin and the colour choices! Just perfect!

Joni M said...

I LOVE how this came out too! This is GORGEOUS!!!
BTW, enjoy your Fall week. I heard it's going to get up into the 90's again next week!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh LOVE the gorgeous details in the card!!! sooo pretty!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

oooh, i love the green and black-- this card is my new fav of yours--just gorgeous!

BethieJ said...

Mara I LOVE this!! LOVE the bling baby! :) Hope you had a FABULOUS birthday!!!!

Kim said...

OH my its just STUNNING!!!

Jamilie said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE BLING!

melody said...

oh yummy...yum..yum! love your card chickie...the green is scrumptious! as always...STUNNING work!

VanessaB said...

oh wow- reallly love this card: the colors and design are awesome. love that stick pin in the pretty bow with the flower :)

Anonymous said...

OOooo, I don't usually like green but I love this! Love that swirly bling!