Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hayrides and Halloween

It's the first of the month and you know what that means...new Citrus Tree Studio kit! Hayrides and Halloween is perfect for all your fall and Halloween pics and projects. I loved playing with this kit. My favorite thing?? The mistable ribbon and the October Afternoon Sprinklers mist. So much fun to play with.


I've always been a little bit afraid of misting, but I loved this stuff. It was easy, sprayed well, and dried so quickly. And I quickly became addicted.


Look at that fun ribbon! I added some texture by pleating it and adding it to many parts of my layout.


There are so many fun elements to this kit. I had a ball scrapping these older Halloween photos.
Hope you are all having a great week so far! Thanks for stopping by...

9 comments:

Lee said...

Such a cute LO. Love that ribbon...what a great idea to pleat it and that misting looks good too!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! LOVE IT!

Tamika said...

the mistable ribbon is such a nice touch, I think I need to go shopping!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww what a fun page. Love the pleated ribbon. :)

VanessaB said...

so cute! love the neutral colors and the all fun texture: awesome fall LO. :)

Sue said...

Love the "chalkboard" pumpkin with the "chalk" writing~so cute!

Mel said...

These are all fantastic!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

The misted trim looks fabulous and I love the little pumpkins up in the corner :)

Christine said...

Your misting is awesome! I still stink at it...