Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins with a Streusel Topping

I love sweet breakfast. Okay, I do enjoy good scrambled eggs every once in a while but sweet breakfasts are where it's at. Pancakes, waffles, cinnamon rolls, blueberry muffins...all winners in my book. And these sweet muffins are a great fall way to start your breakfast. Maybe not every morning, but they sure are a nice treat.




The recipe I used called for pecans in the topping but I didn't have any on hand. But I'm sure they would be a great addition to the sweet and crunchy topping.

Now wait a minute. Where's the cream cheese? It's a fun little surprise inside the muffin and believe me, it's absolutely the best part!!



These are a great way to start the day, especially if you have a breakfast sweet tooth like I do. Do you prefer sweet or savory breakfast?

Please head over to the Brown Eyed Baker's blog for the recipe: Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Muffins.


Thanks for stopping by, have a great Saturday!

8 comments:

Angie said...

ooh i must make these!

Rebecca Keppel said...

mmmmmm i ♥ streusel stopping!!!

Michelle H. said...

Wow!! They look very yummy!!
I need to try these one day too!!
TFS!!

patti west said...

hi Mara! Your muffins look delicious!! I like a cookie (or a little something sweet) with my coffee in the morning too. :)

Cheryl said...

I just have to tell you that my daughter made these yesterday, and they were divine! I think they were gone within a half an hour. Next time we'll have to double the recipe (or triple, or quadruple...). They were so good. Thank you for sharing.

melody said...

man...i'm so jealous! all that yummy baking! those look SO yummy!

Sue said...

What a winning recipe! These look deeeelicious, Mara!

Dana said...

Mara you are awesome and these muffins are beyond delicious! Recipe keeper for sure!