Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hello Fall and a Vote

Happy Sunday! It's a beautiful fall day here today. It's sunny but a bit crisp outside, the weather was absolutely perfect for soccer games yesterday. Even though summer is my first love, I have to admit I am liking the cooling down. We got all our fall and Halloween decorations out this weekend and have been slowly decorating the house. Now to decide what we are all going to be for Halloween!

I have a fall card to share today, made with parts and pieces of the October Citrus Tree Studio kit.


The 'b' sides of the American Crafts papers in the kit have a great fall feel to them. Pretty oranges and blues to work with. I added a tag with my sentiment (those alphas are from the kit, aren't they fun?) and some orange ribbon and twine!


And I couldn't resist rolling some paper flowers...

 
And here is some fun news...I made it to round 2 of the Practical Scrappers card contest!! And this Fall card is my entry for round 2. If you have a chance to check out all the entries, please go here: Practical Scrappers Round 2 cards. If you like my card, I would love to have YOUR vote!! You just need to leave a comment with my name in the comment section. And you can vote EVERY day this week, so bookmark the site and go back everyday to vote.  I would really appreciate your vote if you like my card. Thanks so much!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have a relaxing Sunday!

11 comments:

VanessaB said...

woo hoo! way to go! love your fun fall card! :) (voted)

Monique said...

Seriously fun card..I love your rolled flowers and Yummy Twine :)..

Terri said...

Great fall card. Off to vote for you now.

wendipooh13 said...

I LOVE your card!!! I'm voting for ya!!!

Kim said...

totally love those rolled flowers mara!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Mara! Those rolled flowers are oh so pretty!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Congrats!! So exciting! You have my vote of course--I ♥ your card :)

Elena said...

love the card and all of your pretty little touches! going to vote!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous Fall creation. Love the rolled flowers. :)

Michelle Whitlow said...

That card is adorable!!! I will certainly head over there & vote for ya :)

Diane said...

What a great fall card! So many fun embellies.