Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ABC's and 1,2,3's!!

Are you singing that song yet in your head? Because it will get stuck there allll day long. Just here to share another fabulous kit from Color Me Daisy this month...introducing ABC's and 1,2,3's!!



The American Craft and Jillibean Soup paper in this kit are wonderful together. Put that with all sorts of fun embellies and you have a great kit for back to school, kids layouts, nature layouts, the possibilities are endless!

Here's my first layout. These are my kids showing off their reading medals from school last year. They had to read 5000 minutes at home and we were so proud of them!



There was some fun crepe paper in the kit that I folded and pleated to make that bottom border. Fun!! Here's another layout...my son with our GPS unit. That equals geocacahing time!



And here are 2 goodie baskets I made for my son's teachers for the start of school. I used a template from Papertrey Ink and the CUTEST apple stamp that is included in the kit!!


My coloring isn't stellar on the apple, but you get the idea! I am working on a few more things, so stay tuned. You will definitely want to get your hands on this kit. The last few months have sold out...so hurry over to Color Me Daisy!!

9 comments:

IamDerby said...

I love your pages! Nice work!

KristenJo said...

Ooooo love that kit and your work is awesome!!!! Congrats again on being a Posh DT Member!!! Yay :)

BethieJ said...

Mara I LOVE these ... oh sooo CUTE! I so want to work up that template!!! and that apple stamp is DARLING!!!!

Melissa said...

So cute! I love your LOs and the baskets are adorable!

B said...

Adorable! Love the fun things you made with the kit!

Anonymous said...

This Lo is so adorable and so are the kids!!

Marcie said...

You rocked this kit Mara!

Joni M said...

The CMD kit is cute this month! I love the bright clean colors. How do I miss the templates?!! Everytime I see one used, I think I've never seen it before. I need to look more carefully.

GREAT Projects, Mara!

Sarah said...

Great projects! All your little boxes and containers are so cute.