Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sneaky Peeks...

You are all going to love the October kit at Color Me Daisy. Want some peeks????


Seriously, is there anything cuter than that pumpkin album???? I can't wait to show you the whole reveal...soon!!!

And here's another layout I did at my retreat. I used some Making Memories paper i've had forever and one of my favorite photos from a trip I took up north to surprise my mom on her birthday this past spring. Please excuse the plastic stingray in the background. I have no idea how he swam into my photo!!


I loved cutting out those flowers on my Cricut. I just layered them, added stickles and put them in a cute little bouquet!!


I also pleated some ribbon there for the border, I really like that technique. Adds some fun texture to your layout!!

So glad tomorrow is Thursday...because Friday is right around the corner. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Fun sneak peek! Love those journaling spots!

Your layout is incredible! I absolutely LOVE it! Fantastic color combo and those flowers are to die for!

Joni M said...

The layout is very cute! You are really working the shaped paper!
I can't wait to see what you've made up with the CMD kit. You do such beautiful work!

Val said...

Mara, You are such a tease. That is some really cute stuff. Can't wait to see it all.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Hi Mara, just doing the PTI princess rounds this morning. I love CMD, I don't get on there it chat nearly enough. Love how you used the ribbon.

Cheers!

BethieJ said...

Mara I LOVE the sneaky peek!!! That apple dish is CUTE! (I know that is yours not in the kit huh! LOL!!) the layout is FABULOUS! LOVE that photo! I gotta remember that!!
Have a GREAT day!

B said...

How how adorable! :) Love the flowers!

Aimee Kidd said...

I just love that sneak peak of the Oct kit!! Love that layout! I really am loving the green/purple combo! Great flowers!!

KristenJo said...

LOVE the layout!!! Great sneak peak...it looks yummy!!!