Saturday, September 5, 2009

Got Milk???

Wow, this week has really flown by. First week of school done for my kids and they did a great job. Yeah!! Now enjoying a nice long weekend. We ran a bunch of errands today and we are hitting the beach tomorrow for a little boogie boarding. I did get this done this week...Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo!!

I was very excited to try the MilkMade template from Papertrey Ink. If you haven't already checked out Lauren Meader's blog, you should. She makes all the templates, she is pretty amazing. So creative and productive and inspirational!! So...here is my creation!!




I am in love with this template!! Seriously, two little milk cartons with their own little carrying case...who wouldn't be in love!! I used mostly Papertrey Ink products for this. I use their Polka Dot basic stamp set to match the milk cartons to the polka dot paper I lined the carton with.


Oh my, this is so cute. Did I already say that??? I made my husband look at it about 400 times already and he's pretty much over it. Not me, LOL!!! Both cartons contain candies and I made this for somebody at my scrap retreat that i'm going to next weekend. I know she doesn't read my blog, so i'm safe!!

I just love this template and will definitely be using it again and again. Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a great weekend!!

23 comments:

suzARTe said...

this is a really gorgeous project,perfect craftsmanship, great use of the colours as well.

Stephanie said...

This is just an absolutely adorable project! Great job with the SPCC colors! I love this and may have to wander over and borrow this template! Way too cute! Great job!

IamDerby said...

This is really cute. I think I may need that template.

BethieJ said...

MARA!! That is soooooo CUTE!! I LOVE it... LOVE it!! I will look at it 400 times for you and shout that each and everytime! LOL! The colors are FABULOUS!!! She is gonna LOVE it!
Hope your weekend is GREAT!!! Enjoy the beach!

Stacy said...

WOW these are sooooo cute! Fabulous job!!

Susan said...

Thanks for using SPCC's colors on this delightful project!

savvy teaching tips said...

Great job. I love all the little details.

Lee said...

This is lovely. Bought the template and haven't used it yet.

Melissa said...

Adorable! I love how you used the colors-the black ribbon gives these just a nice touch! This template is next on my list!!

B said...

So cute! :) What a lovely set and the black totally brings out the colors!

Cheryl said...

Mara, those are great! I love the repeated polka dots, and the colors are beautiful.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love altered items - you did a fantastic job!!!!!!!!!

Daniella said...

Such cute little milk cartons!! Great job!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!!

Dana said...

I thought I didn't need this template, but you have totally just changed my mind Mara! This is so stinkin' awesome! And you rocked the color combo...wow.

Craftastic Life said...

This is completely adorable!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous and inspirational site! Just wanted to let you know that you've received Scrapbookers Clubhouse kudos of the day for Monday Sept 7th. Be sure to check us out! www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com

Unknown said...

Not sure if that link is working in my previous post... try

http://www.scrapbookersclubhouse.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12064

Joni M said...

Great project! I adore that template!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous project. Definately a great idea. Wonderful job.

Melisa-SP Diva

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love your take on the color combo challenge, and yes those milk cartons and carrier are just TOO cute!!

Emily said...

Wow! So neat. I love this.

Emily-SP Diva

thescrapmaster said...

Mara, this is so cute!!!!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so cute!! Those containers are adorable! Who wouldn't love this wonderful gift?!