Monday, September 21, 2009

Soccer is in full swing!

Yep, soccer has started!! This weekend was the second week of the season and my kiddies did soooo well. Kayla scored her first goal and it was the first goal of the game. She was thrilled, the smile never left her face for the rest of the game! And Kevin scored first in his game, too. Could a soccer mom be any prouder????




Yes, Kayla has the hair bows again this year but at least they are not gigantic like they were last year. She wanted to wear her hair like that this week, but complained that it flopped around when she ran. We'll see how she wants it this week.

Over at More Than Scrapbooking, we have a new challenge each month along with 2 sketch challenges throughout the month. September's challenge is to create a layout about a fall tradition you have with your family. My layout is about how my girlfriends and I always go on a scrap retreat in the fall. This is the 4th year we've gone and they are always amazing times!!



I finally opened my Eva paper from Basic Grey, it was perfect for this layout about girls gone wild...hee hee!!!

I am hoping to get back into the blogging swing of things and maybe even post some layouts I did on my retreat...thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness, they're both so CUTE!! Congratulations on the goals! How exciting!!

I love your layout! Wow, I wish I had a group of girlfriends to scrap with! That would be awesome!! Looks fun, and the photos are GREAT!

Unknown said...

They look so great in the uniforms, hope they have a wonderful season!

And your LO Rocks! I love retreats and that one looks like loads of fun! Your challenge is inspiring me.

Stacey said...

Love the layout and your kids are adorable!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Cute kids...great layout!!

IamDerby said...

Its soccer season here too! my daughter plays. Love your layout and your children are so cute.

B said...

Lovely layout and hope your kids have a great season!

BethieJ said...

Ahhh look how CUTE Kevin and Kayla are!! LOVE those hair bows!!! :) CONGRATS on the goals!!!
LOVE your LO to Mara.. I thin that is so COOL you girls get to do that!!!