Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Quick Share

Hi all!! I am going to be running upstairs for teeth, books, and bedtime soon AND I can't wait to watch The Biggest Loser tonight! I love that show. So this will be quick...I just wanted to share this layout I did at my retreat. I used scraps from Color Me Daisy's June kit, the paper was so sparkley that I couldn't waste any of it!!

I cut the flowers from the patterned paper and added buttons to the center. Then I used some scraps for matting and a journal box for writing. And it's done!! I love a quick, fast layout that uses photos I've had around for a while. You can click on the layout for a closeup. And sorry the layout is a bit crooked, it's been windy here and getting my layouts to sit still while I take a photo has been a challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

KristenJo said...

GREAT layout!!! Love it!!!

BethieJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BethieJ said...

Ok I took that off because I had the wrong day for Kaylas birthday! HA HA! I will save the wishes til the 28th! here is the rest of it..

LOVE this Mara!
I LOVE Biggest Loser too! :) Dang this season I have cried more then any other at the beginning.. when the men were calling home.. I lost it! and the stories the girls have.. OH MY! anyway! GREAT LO!!!

B said...

Love the fun layout! The cut out flowers are so fun!