Friday, September 28, 2012

Another Happy Birthday Card

Happy Friday and Happy Birthday to my sweet daughter! She turned 9 today and we had a great day celebrating. Sometimes I can't believe we made it to 9, she's quite the firecracker. In honor of her birthday, I have a birthday card to share!


I used lots of Jillibean Soup for this card. I love their decorated wood buttons!


I am getting ready to head for bed after a long day. We have early morning soccer and the ONLY good thing about an 8am game is that it won't be 110 degrees outside yet. I will take early over heat right now for sure!

Have a great weekend, friends!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!
What a beautiful card, Mara! I am pinning it! :)

Annette Allen said...

aww Happy Birthday to your daughter...she will love this card...so adorable..

Kim said...

awesome colours combo and fab design!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card and fabulous colours! That button is so cool. Happy birthday to your daughter!

melody said...

beautiful card chickie! lovin the color tones and that button is scrumptious!

Joyce said...

Happy birthday to your daughter. What a fun card, and my daughter would appreciate that there is no pink. Your weekends sound like mine--all soccer all the time.

BethieJ said...

Mara this is so CUTE! I LOVE the blue and green color combo!!
Hope Kayla had a GREAT birthday!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy belated birthday to your sweet daughter Mara! This card is beautiful! Love the corrugated heart and beautiful twine bow!

VanessaB said...

Happy birthday to kayla! what an awesome card. i love the colors together and your grouping and balance of fun items. :)

IamDerby said...

Beautiful card and a very happy birthday to your daughter!