Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Back To School

My kids went back to school a few weeks ago and that inspired me to dig out some 1st day of school photos that I haven't scrapped yet. These are from 2 years ago and it's crazy to see how they have grown in just the last 2 years.


I used tons of Momenta product for this layout. I used paper from the Family Outings paper pack, clear layered stickers, and 2 kinds of alphas. I think those polka dotted alphas are my favorite. Polka dots make me happy.


And love this cute bus!! I'm not usually into cutesy embellishments, but I couldn't pass up these fun school icon stickers.


Gee, maybe in a few years I will scrap my first day of school photos from this year! By then my kids will be in middle school and i'm sure they just love standing in front of the front door getting their photos taken. Those photos will make good layouts. Ha ha!

Hope you're having a good week and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great layout!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mara this is such a precious layout, I love the primary colours and the letter stickers.

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun page and love the colors!!!! crazy how big they get in 2 years!!!!

Joni M said...

Great layout, Mara! I actually got my kids to pose up until Freshman year of High School, hehehe...

VanessaB said...

cute cute cute. love your fancy bus exhaust. ;)

Kim said...

love the bright primary colours in this one!

Michelle H. said...

Beautiful LO!!
Love the papers you used and all the fun embellishments!
IKWYM it is amazing how much they change in two years!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable layout Mara! Love the photos of your sweet children! They are growing up so fast! The little googly eyed stars are so cute! What a treasured keepsake!

Sarah said...

Oh they were so tiny!!! Love the polka dots too :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Aaaaw they were so little! I love the little bus with bling exhaust--super cute!