Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Monster Cookies

I believe that everybody should have a good Monster Cookie recipe. Monster cookies are a great way to use up those half empty bags of white chocolate chips or those M&M's you forgot about in the pantry. Okay...who am I kidding. Does anybody really forget about M&M's in the pantry? Not in my house!


These are peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip M&M's Monster cookies. But you can add any kind of chips, any kind of M&M's, toffee chips, peanut butter cups...anything you can think of. It's a very versatile recipe!


I picked up some fall M&M's the last time I was at Target and was excited to see all the fall candies out. At least I can pretend it's fall and pretend it's not 100 degrees outside when I'm shopping in Target. The air conditioning helps with that.

Here is the recipe I followed: Monster Cookies by The Recipe Girl. Thanks for stopping by today!!

6 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh yum!!!!!! just hit Target today and picked up some fall m&ms!!!

Marybeth said...

Lol, we will have to take the fall candy as our fall for now. The cookies look great , I just made some today , without the m& m's.

Marybeth said...

Lol, we will have to take the fall candy as our fall for now. The cookies look great , I just made some today , without the m& m's.

IamDerby said...

Oh this looks delish!

Joyce said...

I always love it when your blog pops up in my reader. Never know if it will be eye candy, or something actually yummy to eat. I've never heard of monster cookies, but I want to try them.

Rebecca Keppel said...

MMmmm those look so good! I wonder if you could add candy corns and really make it feel Fall-ish ;) we are having the same sort of weather here and I am just DONE with it lol!