Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Birthday...

to Jillibean Soup!! They are celebrating their 4th birthday this month and have been encouraging fans to post birthday cards on their facebook page. Since I had my Neopolitan Bean Soup papers out, I decided to make a Soup birthday card.


This is a 5x5 card, one of my favorite sizes to make. And it includes many of my favorite Jillibean goodies...corrugated letters, stick pins and of course paper! And a little bit of bling.


This has been a busy week but I finally feel like I might have a handle on our crazy schedule. We are gearing up for hot weather and soccer games this weekend. Hope you're having a great week so far!

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous bday card Mara, love the corrugated heart.

Kim said...

lovin the large letters Mara!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty card!!
Love the layering and the design!

Annette Allen said...

awesome birthday card..

Joni M said...

Happy Birthday to Jillibean Soup!
Great card, Mara!
Have a nice weekend... stay cool!

wendipooh13 said...

SUPER fun card!!! same here, super HOT and soccer games!!

BethieJ said...

Mara this is so CUTE!!! I LOVE it!! Such a BRIGHT FUN card!!
Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!! (keep the heat.. just share the sun please! HA! Hope the kiddos WIN their games!!!)

VanessaB said...

so fun. love that there is texture on the letters and the heart -balances the card and is perfect!