Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Card Kit Club!

It's April card kit club reveal day!! Mary was kind enough to send us all some wonderful goodies this month. Do you see the Jillibean Soup?? My favorite!!!


Here is my first card...


I just love that great lace and the thick twine!


And my kit contained these lovely crocheted yellow flowers with a fun crocheted leaf!


And here is my second card, I really loved this great bicycle stamp! It's from Unity Stamps/Jillibean Soup.


I really love the trend of pennants/banners cut at the end of paper strips. Is there a more official term for those? And here is a stellar closeup of my rudimentary coloring skills.


THANK YOU Mary for great product to work with!! I had so much fun playing with this kit. Please check out the other girls in my kit club to see what they did with the kit.


Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by today!!

18 comments:

Jodi said...

super cute cards! My favorite too- LOVE jillibean soup!

VanessaB said...

fabulous cards. i esp. love the 2nd. what a fun little kit. you girls should go into card kit business ;)

BethieJ said...

Mara LOVE the cards! SO CUTE! Wasnt the kit FUN!! I um am THINKING we may have been on the same creative wave length with the banner! ;)
Hope you have a GREAT day!! (I cant get a card out of my head using the stamp sentiment you did below. is it ok to blame you if I get no house work done today, and just CREATE! HA HA!!)

Laurel said...

Oh these are so cute! Love that bicycle stamp!

Tamika said...

WoW! Those are some really gorgeous cards, I love all of the details.

Leah said...

So pretty!! I love both cards and the colors just make me happy:)

Tracey McNeely said...

Both cards are so sweet Mara and that kit looks fabulous! Enjoy.

Joyce said...

What a fun kit you got, and your two cards are just darling. It looks like you guys are having as much fun as we are with our kits.

Joni M said...

I scheduled my post for this morning, but for some reason it didn't post... well, I finally got it up now.

Wasn't that a YUMMY kit?!!! I just love how your projects came out! GREAT banners!

Mary said...

Love how you used the kit! The banners are adorable! It is funny how we call colored our bikes different colors. hahaha

Renee said...

Love this kit...
love those papers...
love that stamp...
and love these cards!! :)
Really love those patterned paper "banners"...
they look so fabulous!
And I can't even start on the crocheted flowers and leaf...
swoon! :)
Looks like y'all are having a great time with your kits as well...
isn't "happy mail day" the greatest?

Unknown said...

Goregous cards! Yu did a grat job with your kit!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun package to create with Mara! love both of your pretty bright cards! The crocheted flowers are so pretty!

Sue said...

I adore the bicycle! Darling!

Aimee Kidd said...

AWESOME cards Mara!! Love the colors and the designs!!

Aubree said...

These cards are great! Love the crocheted flowers and twine that you added!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOVE these cards--LOVE the papers! That first card is DEF. my fav!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Such super cute pretty cards!