Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Day For Dad

Hi Everyone! I'm very excited to share this sneak peek of a new template from My Time Made Easy!  It's called Blue Collar and will be available May 1st. There are also new great digital paper sets, stamp sets and cut files that will be perfect for Father's Day.


Isn't that a fun box template?? It's shaped like a shirt and you can make it casual (like I did) or add a collar and tie to fancy it up. You could even decorate it like a favorite baseball or football jersey. And it's a good sized box, this will definitely fit quite a bit of stuff. It's even big enough for a set of A2 sized cards!


See that green and blue paper? It's new this month and it's perfect for masculine projects. It's called Vintage Flourishes Bright and I also used it for the card. The tie and sentiment come from a new stamp set called Dads Day To Relax.


This stamp set is full of punny sentiments and matching images. It's a fun set!


The Blue Collar template includes a cut file for a tie that you can embellish your box with. I decided to use it to create a bottle tag. This would be a perfect touch on dad's favorite bottle of beer or root beer.


And here is my Father's Day gift set all together!


When I create, I tend to be drawn to girly things like bling and flowers and ruffly ribbon. These products from MTME this month will make it so easy to create great masculine projects as well. And just in time for Father's Day! I know, it's not until June. But you can never start planning too early to make crafty gifts.

Please check out the other talented members of My Time Made Easy...lots to share today!


I hope you are ready to see more incredible MTME products over the next few days. Thanks for stopping by today, friends!





20 comments:

lindyloo said...

love the use of the tie to add to a bottle of beer :-) linda x

Melissa Czapor said...

FABULOUS PROJECTS!!! I just love them all!!

Laurel said...

Fabulous! Love the trio of projects you have today!

Debbie said...

Super adorable projects today, Mara! I especially like the hang tag you created for the root beer bottle :)

Aubree said...

The time one on card is hilarious! Love these new stamps!!

BethieJ said...

Mara this is such a GREAT set!!! love the colors!!! Nice job!
Hope your having a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Joni M said...

I saw the first picture and thought, "That's a cute card..." Then "OMGosh! It's a BOX!" That is totally fabulous!
Great Father's day set, Mara!

VanessaB said...

haha. i thought exactly what Joni said! awesome set!!! although my dad is actually blue collar, so nothing tie related is fitting for him. hee hee.;)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Father's Day ensemble.

Joyce said...

So many great ideas for father's day. And, it's not to early to start, either. It will be there before you know it. What a fabulous box!

Lori said...

Love your box set - terrific card and bottle hanger!

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job on these projects!! Love the colors you used, the papers are wonderful, it's just such an eye catching set!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh wow these are soooo cool!!! Super great projects for dad!!! LOVE IT ALL!!!

Farida Rone said...

Hi Mara,
I love that blottle tag. That was a wonderful idea. The box is super cute and that card is just perfect! Your set is amazing.
Hugs,
Farida

Samantha Hauzer said...

Oh wow, I love it all!! They look so fantastic Mara, I especially love that box, it's just so cute!

Mona Pendleton said...

Darling gift ensemble Mara! Perfect for Father's Day!

Angi Barrs said...

Super perfect for Dad! I'm really getting into digital lately. Will have to add this to my collection. :)

Esther said...

Fabulous, fabulous projects!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this trio! So cute and perfect for dad--LOVE that card! Great design--might have to CASE it!

Rebecca Keppel said...

those are fabulous! I definitely want to get that shirt box!