Monday, April 9, 2012

Smile Card

Happy Monday everyone! Did you all have a great Easter weekend? We spent ours with friends and family and were lucky enough to have great weather. My kids had a massive water gun fight in the backyard on Sunday playing with their new water guns. Nothing better than that.

I have a fun shaped card to share today. This shaped cut is from the Wild Cart Cricut cartridge and is one of my favorites.


I used the Kaleidoscope Pyramid paper pack from Momenta. I love the fresh spring colors. The smile sentiment is Momenta, too. They have lots of great puffy stickers!


I used the George cartridge for these layered flowers. I added bronze pearls to the middle to finish the flowers off.


Smile, it's Monday!!! Have a great week everyone...thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

VanessaB said...

this card makes me smile! so cute and fun. love the colors and fun design. my wild card cart doesn't cut that shape with the spaces cut out- how do you get it to cut the holes? i can't figure it out. (stop laughing)

Laurel said...

I too love that card from the Cricut, you have inspired me to dig it out again! Love that paper, my favorite Momenta paper!

Joni M said...

That is so cute! What I love so mucha about your cards and layouts are the "happy" colors that you use... oh, and I love that scallop circle!

Joyce said...

What a happy card. It did make me smile.

Christa said...

Mara, ou sure can get patterns together in a great way. I love the shape and dimension on this creation!

Elizabeth said...

What a cute card! I love the shape and elements! It made me smile too!:)
e.

Elena said...

Great card! Love all the elements - all put together, they did make me smile!

Annette Allen said...

Aww i love this...totally puts a smile on my face...

Tracey McNeely said...

Mara I love this card and all the vibrant colours. I don't have a Cricut, I have a Silhouette but I am always envious of what I don't have. LOL

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Mara! love the scalloped shape and bright color combo!

Esther said...

This bright and cheery card made me smile :0)

BethieJ said...

So CUTE Mara.. this is one of my FAVORITE cuts from that cartridge!!
Hope your day is GREAT!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love this! You do amazing stuff with that card cut!

Sue said...

I love this! It's a giant sunflower!