Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Favorite Stamps

Happy Sunday everyone! Did you all have a good weekend? After a week of rain, we had a glorious weekend. We spent yesterday at the Long Beach Grand Prix watching the cars race, drinking huge beers, eating junk food and loving the great weather. I hope yours was fun as well!

I wanted to share a few cards using some of my other favorite stamps. The polka dot background stamp from PTI has long been a favorite of mine. And I also love my cupcake set from Hero Arts. I paired the two to make these birthday cards. You can never have too many birthday cards in your stash.


I paper pieced the cupcakes using the Kaleidoscope paper pack from Momenta. I like this different birthday sentiment, also in the Hero Arts cupcake set. And I used my polka dotted background, too!


And one more using the polka dots and cupcakes. This time I went with an aqua-blue background. I do love this shade of blue! More paper piecing of cupcakes and some ribbon tying went on this card.

I am not looking forward to Monday tomorrow. We have a busy week ahead of us and I also want to fit in some card challenges this week. I hope to be able to squeeze in some scrappy time. Thanks for stopping by today!!

12 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

I have that cupcake set, but mine never look as cute as yours lol! and that polka dot background is so cool! super cute cards!

Joyce said...

Your cards are just scrumptious. I have that cupcake set, and always forget to use it. I love how you used paper piecing.

Sue said...

You know I love cupcakes~well, right after cookies anyway:) Cute!

VanessaB said...

oh these are both so fun! i was going to pick a favorite, but i can't- love them both! yay to having sunshine back :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Both such yummy cards Mara. I have almost bought that cupcake set too many times. Very fun.

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh yum yum yum!!!! love the cupcakes!!!

Christa said...

Such a cute card. The cupcakes are very well done. The orange is stunning and the sentiment is perfect!

Michelle H. said...

Beautiful cards!!
Love the fun colors you used!!
Adorable stamp and sentiment!!

BethieJ said...

Mara these are DARLING!!!! I LOVE the PTI set, and the CUTE cupcake set!!!
Sounds like you had a FUN weekend!!!
Hope your day is GREAT!

Joni M said...

WHAT?!!! I cupcake set that I don't have? LOL!
That is really a cute stamp set, and I LOVE the cards you made from it, Mara! Thanks for sharing!

Esther said...

These are the cutest cupcake cards I've seen :0)

Carolina said...

Oh, these are really cute cards, just looking at them makes me smile!