Sunday, April 1, 2012

MTME: Compleatly Versatile again!

Hi Everyone! I have another project from My Time Made Easy this month. Today I am showcasing the entire Compleatly Versatile template. I again was drawn to the fabulous Spring Abound new paper this month to create this fun gift set.


Remember the boxes from a few posts ago? This template includes a small box, a bigger box (which is twice as big as the small box), AND a fun wrapper to be able to present the whole set together. Let me show you how the wrapper works.


You can mix and match the box sizes inside. 4 small boxes...2 small boxes plus 1 big box...2 big boxes. All of those combinations will work!


And there is a slot included in the template cut file for your ribbon to slide under the boxes, up and around the sides in order to tied the whole gift set together. Isn't that cool??


This is a great template if you are looking for fun boxes but you also get a beautiful way to wrap them all up. My daughter has claimed this project for herself already. She plans to give it to her teacher during teacher appreciation week. We are going to fill each box with something different, candies, school supplies, gift card. I also made a matching thank you card that will go to her teacher. I used the Fine Finish stamp set and matching cut files to create the sentiment.


I hope I've convinced you what a versatile template set this is. There are so many fun possibilities!! Please check out the other DT members blogs today, as they have even more inspiration to share with you.


Thanks again for stopping by today to see my MTME April projects!!

16 comments:

BrendaB said...

That is really cool! I love the way the wrapper holds all the boxes!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Holy cow! You are a master at making those gorgeous boxes and that card is stunning!!!

Lori said...

Oh, so pretty! Love how you put the elements together and your card is wonderful!

VanessaB said...

yeah, what they all said! amazing sets, Mara! :)

Unknown said...

How cute! Love the idea of the wrapper!

Michelle H. said...

Amazing box set so pretty!!
Your card is gorgeous you should submit this!!

Farida Rone said...

Waooo!!! Mara, this is just a wonderful creation. Love the paper and the card is beautiful.
Hugs,
Farida

Joni M said...

Wow, Mara! I LOVE the strong geometric look! This is so beautiful! I really love the box carrier. When you last posted this set, I looked all over the MTME site for the template, but then realized it was just a sneak peek, lol!
I'm off to go look for it again!

mustangkayla said...

What a neat box! Such a pretty card too!

Kimberly Morrow said...

Love this set. Your cards are great. Love the banner panel down the middle!

Jodi said...

WOW!!! What an amazing creation!!! Love the colours too!

Annette Allen said...

wow wee this is so amazing...you are so clever and what amazing projects...love this

Kim said...

the yellow in these really pops Mara!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous..Love the box!

Aimee Kidd said...

Very very very cool packaging!! And so creative! Your colors and patterns look so beautiful together and the card is gorgeous!

Esther said...

Lovely, what a funt set!