Friday, April 13, 2012

Favorite Stamps

Do you have a favorite stamp set? One you use over and over again? I definitely play favorites and not just with my kids. One of my favorite sentiment sets is from Papertrey Ink and it's called Signature Greetings. It's a handwritten set and I love the sentiments. I reach for it over and over and over...


This time I paired it with some paper from the Momenta Free To Be Me super paper pad. I really love that lime green paired with the pink. Such a great color combo.


And see! There it is, one of my most favorite sentiments!!!


I want to know what your favorite stamp set? Do you have one? Or do you love all your children equally?

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!!!

15 comments:

Laurel said...

Love that paper and I love that stamp set too! Maybe it is time to dig mine out again!

Esther said...

Beautiful card!!! Love your papers :0)

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! Love the fun pattern on the paper!

Tamika said...

Wow I absolutely adore that paper. I have recently ordered those stamps, now I can't wait to use them.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this card Mara, although I don't have that stamp set (yet) I love it every time I see it.

Joni M said...

Gorgeous! I love the bright bold colors!!!
You know how I love my Unity stamps, but my favorite go to stamps for front of the card sentiments are from PTI... the same one that you like, "signature greetings" and the sentiments from the "Faux Ribbon Stamp" set

Elena said...

It's too hard to pick a favorite! But I love your card - the graphic pattern with the kraft card-base is fantastic!

Unknown said...

Great card...love the papers! Love signature greetings as well!

Kim said...

This is fab how cool is that paper!

Joyce said...

Love this card, and that fun, bright paper. I don't have a favorite stamp set, but I do really like the one you used here. I don't have it, but perhaps I should.

Aubree said...

Love the color combo of this paper! I can see why you love this sentiment stamp so much...I like the script mixed w the block print as well! Beautiful card!

Michelle H. said...

Pretty card!! I love that paper collection too!
My favorite stamps are Tim Holtz, October Afternoon, and various Unity Stamps.

Rebecca Keppel said...

gorgeous card! that is exactly the kind of sentiment set I have been looking for!

Carolina said...

So pretty, love your butterflies!

BethieJ said...

Oh I LOVE all my PTI children equally.. or so I tell them! ;) That sentiment stamp sets is really 1 of my favorites.. and in the Xmas version too! :)
FABULOUS card!!
Have a GREAT day!