Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Complete Package!

Welcome to release day for My Time Made Easy! Lauren has designed some amazing products this month and I am excited to share some today. This template is called Card Cover-Up...


It's a great template for gifting a beautiful set of cards. The template holds A2 sized cards plus envelopes and can be embellished so many different ways. I used the new Bloom Builders cut files to create this multi-layered flower. I also used the Fine Finish tag set from last month.


I used a new paper that is available this month called Spring Abound for my project. I love the very trendy yellow and grey, such a great color combo.


Along with all those new goodies, there is a new stamp set this month called Fine Finish that I used for the sentiment on my cards. Don't you love how the stamps coordinate with the patterned paper? And the stamp set coordinates with last month's Fine Finish tag cut files. Perfect for layering!!


I encourage you to check out all the DT blogs today because everyone is posting a great new project using this month's goodies!!


Thanks for stopping by today, Friends!!

16 comments:

Elena said...

Amazing card set and beautiful box! Love how everything coordinates together...

Aubree said...

I am so enjoying all of the new projects you have been featuring in your blog!

I must say these new pers are stunning! I adore this color combo!!

Aubree said...

Papers...

Kimberly Morrow said...

You really did a great job on this, Mara. I love how you mixed the papers together on your cards. Very exquisite!

Laurel said...

What a gorgeous set of cards!

Susan said...

WOW!! Just stunning! I love the color combo.

llkalus said...

Using black on your cards really makes them pop! Beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

Mara this is gorgeous! I really love the colors a lot too!!! What a wonderful gift card set, its so pretty!!!! These are the colors that are in our bedroom and I love those too!! LOL. Wonderful job!
e.

BethieJ said...

Mara this set is just LOVELY!! LOVE the color combo!! Hope your weekend is GREAT!

wendipooh13 said...

this is stunning gorgeous!!! LOVE the colors!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

WOWZA this is absolutely stunning! Love the crisp, elegant look and those colors are stunning!

Julia Aston said...

Love these colors Mara - the wonderful card container and the gorgeous cards!

VanessaB said...

omg- so elegant. i just LOVE those colors and patterns are amazing. fabulous designs and the box that ties it all together: goooooorgeous set!

Farida Rone said...

Great work Mara.
Love the colors you used. The paper combination are very elegant.
Hugs,
Farida

mustangkayla said...

How pretty Mara! Love the design and color combo!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so AWESOME...love this