Monday, April 23, 2012

Doily Fun

A while ago, I bought a doily svg cut file set from My Grafico and I absolutely love them. One thing I like to create with them are layered flowers. I paired them with some fun Momenta paper and created this card.


A doily, some circles and a button make for the top of this flower. I am really into purple lately and focused on the purple paper from the Family 5x7 paper pad.


And I used black mini puffy Momenta alphabet stickers for the sentiment. Momenta makes it easy!


That's it for me on this fine Monday morning. I hope you all had a great weekend and here's to a great week ahead of us!! Thanks for stopping by...

11 comments:

VanessaB said...

so very pretty. i love purple and green :)

Christa said...

Mara, very nice use of your new doilie files! I like the teardrop shape in the cut out. THe colours are great too. TFS!

Melissa said...

So pretty, Mara! Love the greens and purples and that doilie is a pretty shape!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Fantastic card Mara! Love the purple and green colour combo:)

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Mara, I love the green and purple together. Wonderful patterns.

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

Kim said...

goodness what a STUNNING colour combo Mara!

Joyce said...

How bright and cheery. Super card.

Rebecca Keppel said...

love the pop of white!

BethieJ said...

Mara I LOVE this one too!! I was BEHIND This week on your blog.. SORRY had so much for teachers to get done.. I had no visiting time! SIGH!! All caught up! and LOVE it all!!
Have a GREAT Day!

Sue said...

This flower design is adorable!